Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Greetings from Flordia!

Well the title says alot. Greetings from Flordia!
I arrived Sunday evening in Fort Lauderdale where I am spending three days with mom. She is on her way home from a work conference in Tampa, and I was on my way to Haiti, we figured, why not! Lets take a few days and have some sun and fun!
Things are going really well here, although I can't believe how much it rains! (Really, probably not that much, but it sure feels like alot considering I didn't expect any!) I have no space in my suitcases, which complicates things because that means I can't do any shopping, which is nearly miserable at times! But, thats ok, it is still fun.
Thursday morning I am off to Haiti and my nerves for that are growing almost hourly. I am excited, don't get me wrong, but I am nervous, scared, terrified, all of that. Good times!
Hope all is well for everyone. My time is up at the internet cafe so I have to go, next time I will try to give more details about stuff. Take care! Write you soon!

No comments: