Sunday, July 29, 2007

Less than 8 hours.

Half packed.
Ok. Thats a terrible statement because really, after I fill the other suitcase I could discover that I must empty them both and try again. So instead perhaps I will simply say, I have one suitcase stuffed full, under 70lbs, pack tight with baby stuff. The second suitcase is a little smaller, it has less large baby things to go in, but must also fit much of my clothes and belongings. I plan on taking a fair sized carry on, but again, really hard to say if it my first run through at packing will be my last.
I should be finishing it right now, but felt I needed a break. Not that I have invested much time in it yet, I still deserved a break. Besides, Karter is online and this is likely the last time I will 'talk' to someone until I return(not sure about the availability of MSN while I am there, maybe I will be pleasantly surprised).
I think I am ready. At least I am pretty sure I have purchased almost everything that I need. Sounds promising, you think? But seriously, I think at this point, despite the fact I have yet to pack a single thing that belongs to me, most of my prep shall become mental. I know, I have 3.5 days in Flordia to work on that, but I'm hoping to get an early start... Ha! Ya right!
Ok. I can do this. I have to do this. I want to do this. I need to do this.
Here goes. The 8 hours till I am in the air countdown...
Pray for me =)

No comments: