Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Calgary Part 7 (Part 2 volume 2)

SO things are going awesome. I only have a minute because someone is waiting for the computer but I just wanted to add a little something. Went to the Zoo, did I mention that? It was super awesome had a great morning. During my 4 days off I went on an overnight trip to Banff with Carter, and we had an awesome time! Did a bunch of the tourist stuff, gondola, Cave and Basin, Hoo Doos, Bow Falls, made national news, climb partways up a mountin to check out a waterfall, sat by a lake or two... It was sweet.
Work is going alright. It is strange still sometimes to look at myself and see a manager. I don't really have any of the special training and so am constantly second guessing myself as to decisions I make, big ones and little ones, but it is still awesome. I love the atmosphere here and the staff is super friendly. Definitely glad that I returned to help out again for another month.
My sister in law, Mar, is due in less than a month, and I am sooooooo excited! Everytime I see a calender, my first thought is on how soon I become an Auntie. I Hope it isn't early so that I will be back intown bythen.
Haiti is also approaching alot faster than I know how to handle. I am really excited and nervous and everything, all at once!
But I really got to go. I'll write more coherently and less random brain farts order next time... maybe...

No comments: