Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Week Before Christmas..

So I am returning home tomorrow morning. And I am really excited. I just called my mom to make sure she would be there and we have plans to do laundry, and MAKE PEPPERNOTEN! and pretty much just hang out. I work again on Tuesday, so it will be like the Saturday for my week. I can't wait to live somewhere that is clean and has real food again!
It is already weird to be without my roommates. There is now just Jen and I left, and I love Jen don't get me wrong, but she is definitely one of the quieter ones, AND she is still writing take home finals, so although I distract her alot, I feel really guilty for it and try not to do it often... Oh well, thats life.
I went Christmas shopping with a friend from high school yesterday, Brandon. We talk randomly on the phone, but other than seeing him at the bar for his birthday(which he might not remember too well) I havn't seen him since grad. I thought we were going to get his family stuff, but when we got to the mall I found out he was almost finished shopping, and two nights before I discovered that we weren't drawing names in my family but buying for all the siblings. That is alot of shopping. So it ended up being that we did my Christmas shopping and it was awesome! I had a really good time, hes a fun guy to hang out with, and I got almost all of my presents in one trip. That NEVER happens! Crazy stuff.
In a week from tomorrow I leave for Ontario for a few days and I am starting to look forward to it. Gonna be good to see Becca and her Booys (not a mispell) and the Billialds. And besides that I can't believe that one week from this moment I will have been to a Christmas service, eaten a Christmas dinner, sung Christmas carols, and opened/given Christmas presents. Crazy how time flies!
Anyways, off to throw out all the stuff in the fridge so it doesn't smell when I get back. Talk to you later this week!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!! I love baking christmas food.

Ashley said...

I love you.





Just wanted to let you know.