Tuesday, December 12, 2006

and the results are in...

Ok. They arn't actually in but they might as well be. I am finished my semester! Completely! I am so excited you have no idea! As of right now, I am really not feeling the return to school and am seriously considering other options. Things other than returning to classes, and jobs other than the Flying J (although, considering how much fun I had on Saturday, a 15 hour shift, it would maybe not be so bad to return full time...).
The finals went alright. I expected extreme torture from Bio and didn't quite get it. So that is good. Not necessarily expecting a good mark, but I think(hope) that I passed it at least. And English was actually good. Both sections (well the 2 of three that I chose) had one topic that I was really comfortable with, and that is a very good sign. So no complaints!
Otherwise things are ok. Tomorrow is a day off from everything and then Thursday starts my 10 work days straight. I have about 15 people I am supposed to visit with in that time so if I forget you, please don't take it personally! I am working on it and next semester, since I wont be in school probably, then I will have alot more time!
Peace all! Good luck on finals!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

question#1: are you going to continue to live in the dorms when you are done school?
question #2: are you coming to church on sunday?

lj said...

question 1= i will be living here next semester, even if i don t attend here. but i don t know what i am doing yet beyond april (end of the semester)
question 2= yes. almost for sure i will be there. why? you want to go get a coffee sometime?