Thursday, December 07, 2006

Final Stretch

Ok. Did I mention that I finished my Dutch test? No? Ok. Well it is over, thankfully and I really couldn't tell you how I got what I got. There were 33 english and 33 dutch sentences and one by one we had to go in and orally translate 10 of each. Well I stumbled over alot of them, forgot my words, and the ones that she tried to get me to do just confused me even more. She told me like 6 or 7 times I would get half marks and I became convinced I was finished! Well, after the ordeal was over, I got up to leave and she informs me that I got an 85%! Really not sure about her math, but who am I to argue?
Bio poster got in on time, and I think it was pretty good. I felt like it was good, maybe a little more color or more pictures but for the most part I was quite happy with it. And the essay that was due Wednesday? Well, I got another extension and will have it in by 10 am or so tomorrow (Friday) morning. Ps. Did I mention that to get the first extension I had to write a paragraph with either regionalism or postmodernism? Well, he gave prizes to the best excuses, and I won for the best regionalism excuse! Sweet deal!
Finally, one of my roommates and I are thinking that we might attend the Panorama Ski Trip that my church is putting on. I wasn't going to go because I can't snowboard, but all of a sudden I really wanted to go. So hopefully my friend from work, Marty(hi Marty! Wish you were still on days) will have time to teach me to carve before January 19. Otherwise, it will be a long and interesting weekend!
I think that is all...
Oh ya. I went and sat in my buddies hot tub last night, Jack and I went, and wow. I think Theo and Layne are quite literally my heros. So thanks boys. Otherwise, pretty much this is my excuse to procrastinate some more and not finish my paper, not sure when I will post over Christmas since I wont have anything to put off... Terrible. Hopefully things are swell, I have to go pretend to work for a while! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Robin seems to think she can teach you better cuz shes "not a guy..." haha but yea im free from the 15th to around Jan 1st. I'll have you boarding like a pro for Panorama! :D

..and gratz on getting an 85% in Dutch!