Monday, December 04, 2006

an official member

Well, I am now a member of www.facebook.com . I signed up a couple days ago, was warned that it was addicting, and am already aware of the fact that it is gonna have me hooked in no time. You should all check it out, it is huge in the States and growing in Canada. Pretty sweet.
I am super annoyed with school. My last two projects arn't going well and I am seriously considering just not doing them. Big percentage of the final mark, but still considering it. I hate school so much right now and as of this minute I don't want to come back next semester. (For those who don't know, I am registered in 3 courses next semester, only 2 days a week, I'll work the other days). But not coming back would mean working full time and I definitely don't want to do that at the Flying J again. Not for a pernament job... Frustrating. I have to figure out where life is going. Anyone got pointers on how to do so? Because I have absolutely NO IDEA!!!
ok. Just thought I would procrastnate for a bit. Back to work again. See ya later, and please, pointers on figuring out what to do in life... I hate these restless moods...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know you wanna come back to the J.....even tho im not gunna be there! haha




get back to your school work


(Marty)

Jack said...

i'm sure that you will be able to figure it out.. cause if you can't then i am screwed! i love you

Anonymous said...

you can do it laura! you really can! Please let this motivate you! About all the work stuff, don't worry about that, in January in your spare time try to keep sending resumes out there ALWAYS asking to speak to the manager, they will hirer you WAY faster if the manager sees you in person then if you just drop off a resume. Twice I have been hired on the spot by asking to speak to the manager, and Tab once handed in her resume and didn't get a call back, the moment that she asked to see the manager she was hired on the spot. Often seeing someone to an employer makes all the difference in the world. You can accomplish these papers! Keep kicking yourself as hard as your can to get er' done! luv you laura

lj said...

it just wont be the same without you Marty... Jack you know I ll not let you be screwed... and Jess, your a dear, its a good point to ask for a manager off the bat.

Anonymous said...

Just think in a couple of weeks you'll be around a christmas tree with the people you love and you won't even be thinking about school or work. Don't give up you've made it this far.