Sunday, October 15, 2006

just a quick note

Ok. I havn't posted in a while and it might be a bit longer till I put up a good one, but I figured I would use this blog to procrastinate a little longer and avoid my homework. It is that season that University students hate, mid terms! Last week, this week to come, and I believe the week after that are jam packed full of mid terms and big assignments due so many things with no time to do it. It is crazy and I am not enjoying it even for a minute!
It keeps me busy, so that when people say I should call them so we can hang out, I add them to my list of like 15 people to. Well, thats not a good list to be on because for the most part it is getting longer faster than it is getting shorter! So, if I have promised to call and havn't yet, please don't take it personally!
Work keeps over scheduling me, so I am not taking any extra shifts for the next few weeks, get into their minds that I am a part time employee, NOT full time(Last week saying I can work my usual Mon and Fri 730am-2pm turn into mon-730-2, wed 8-2, fri-630-230, sat-8-5, being asked to come in that sunday, and twice being asked to come in today).
Outside of classes and work, life is great!Getting out lots, dancing, kareoke, name that tune, coffee... Keeping really busy and meeting even more new people. I love it! Every day is an adventure and although sometimes they arn't the most exciting, it is still better than nothing!
Hope all is well elsewhere. I guess that turned out to be a longer note than I thought. Now I really have to go do some homework(don't worry mom and dad. I am still putting in some effort)
Luv you all out there, hope things are going well. Take care of yourself and remember to look both ways before crossing the street. If the cars are coming, just run faster!

No comments: