Wednesday, October 18, 2006

So life just got easier

Ok. So call me a quitter. Call me a wimp. Call me whatever you will but I withdrew from a class today. It is called a 'withdrawl' and not a 'drop' simply because it is past the time where I can get back any money for it. Why did I do it? The simplest answer is that I hate school, but that is a cop-out and I wouldn't just leave it at that. I have realized in the last few months that an English major I am not. I love to read, I love to write, but I sure as heck don't love learning stuff like 'middle ages british literature'. The prof was awesome in that class, so it definitely wasn't anything against her, but the class itself was simply not for me. So, now I am in 3 courses for 15 hours a week. Two of them are night classes that take up 3 nights a week and up to three hours each night, while the other one is a sciencec class and has a three hour lab with it, so it isn't like I don't ever attend classes, it just isn't nearly as often as other people do.
So what am I going to do with my life now that I know English Major is not what I want to be? That is a darn good question. I am nearly postitive I will not be returning to Kings next semester. If all goes well I will still live on campus but I have yet to look into that. I am looking into Mac and NAIT but even that is still really up in the air. Some people think I should just hop on a plane and while that would be alot of fun, it would cost a pretty penny and then I can't be involved in the wedding preparations. So I really don't know. Any ideas? Haha. I just don't want to decide. Anyways, I got to get back to class, so take care, I have an awesome picture to post very soon, I just ran out of time tonight so I'll do it later. Have a great night!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm not opposed to you testing out Abbotsford. It's pretty nice... not gonna lie... I love you.