Thursday, October 19, 2006

Oilers...

Now here is that exciting news I promised yesterday. On Tuesday night I went to the Oilers game with my brother in law Ian(thanks again Ian). Before the game we were watching warmups when a friend of mine stopped by to say hi and gave up passes to the clubhouse, so we went down to the clubhouse and got to watch the team as they left their locker room through the big Oilers sliding door and walk across to the ice to start the game. First thing I want to do is show you that video...


So the game was pretty good, Ian bought a vintage Oilers jersey.











I am convinced we'll have him converted from the Wings in no time, and after the game it was back down to the clubhouse(like I do after all the games) to try get another autograph. Well, eventually we got one, a new one for my collection, Brad Winchester #26.













He didn't have time for a picture unfortunately. Usually, after one player leaves, they send everyone away and no one else comes out, but after Winchester walked through the *authorized personal only* doors, they didn't send us away. So, we stand there waiting and you wont believe who comes out next. My favourite Oilers, the amazing and wonderful... Jarret Stoll! Now, I absolutely love Jarret Stoll and haved hoped in the past that he would come out and sign some autographs, but never actually believed it would happen. I was pumped to say the least! Naturally I got his autograph on my jersey(his is one of the 11 on the jersey in the picture), I got his autograph on my Oilers shirt...














And finally, to make my night even better, I got a picture with him!




So, as you can guess, it was seriously one of the best nights of my night. Thanks Ian!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Maybe you should post some picture of our super fun time together... and email them all to me... aka burn those 5+ Cd's and send them to me.

lj said...

maybe I should. Maybe i will. But, first I have to figure out how to burn Pics on this computer. I've been having issues with that... Or, I'll go home and do it. I shall need your address then. Email it to me?
Had SOOOO much fun Ashely! Thanks for visiting!