Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Calgary part 3(sort of)

It is sort of because I am in Edmonton right now, but I still label it as such because I am not yet finished in Calgary.
Yes. I am home! It is an amazing but strange feeling to be sitting at my computer with a keyboard that actually works. We got into town at like 830 this morning and it was pretty sweet that I still had the whole day ahead of me. Its nice driving as the sun rises.
Met with my Aunt and Uncle, went over to their house for juice and cake. It was really good to see them again to. It has been a while and it was a lovely visit. The last couple of shifts have been uneventful to say the least. I helped cook last night! I made burgers, on my own, and I helped the cook make some breakfasts. I didn't know what was going on but there was not a single complaint so we did something right!
Just got home from a night of dancing at Ezzies with Cheryl and some guy friends. I really do love going dancing, and it looks as if the rest of my three day visit to home is pretty full already too. Name that Tune on Thursday and a few ideas for Wednesday. Gonna be a good trip!
Had my last ballroom dancing class tonight. The last class is actually next week but since I will be out of town I will miss it and that makes tonight it. I absolutely loved the class, you should all check out the U of A Dance Club, it is so much fun!(Right Kev? Marty? Cheryl?)
And finally I printed off a bunch of prices for Hati. Going to meet mom tomorrow for lunch and discuss when I am going and how it is going to be paid for. Between that, visiting work, and getting tax stuff in order, my day looks to be full already. I can't wait for Hati. Have I mentioned that?
Hope all is well with you all. Take care and stay out of trouble!

No comments: