Monday, January 01, 2007

Ontario

A Happy New Year to all out there. And I suppose a belated Merry Christmas to those I did not see.
I have returned home from my trip to Ontario. We left Edmonton on the evening of Monday the 25th and returned in the afternoon of Friday the 29th. Just a short trip, but it was a whirlwind and a ton of fun!
On Tuesday I had the oppertunity to go and visit Becca, her husband Dave, and their son Jayden. It was a short drive from where we were staying just outside of Hamilton it was so worth it to go and visit! For those who don't know her, she is like a big sister to me and moved from Edmonton almost 3 years ago now. It was fabulous to get a chance to visit, to see her work, to see Dave's new shop, and to get to know Jayden, who is now 20 months old already! I was so happy to have the chance to see them all! Love you guys!




The rest of the week was spent in Hamliton with Shellys in-laws (Ians family). His brothers were in the bridal party so I know them a little bit and I had met the two girlfriends before as well so it was alot of fun. We went to Niagra Falls, over the 'Skyway' (Theres a name for all you Onatrio-ites). Went to a buffet, went bowling, we drove on the 401, and had the big party( a celebration of Ians parents 25th Anniversary and a congratulations to Ian and Shelly). The party was great, the brothers were entertaining as always, and the trip as a whole was completely worth it. To be honest, I am already thinking that maybe I want to go to Woodstock this summer to visit Becca and Dave again. But that is classic me, planning stuff that wont likely happen.

Me in front of Niagra Falls















Mom, Shelly and I in front of Niagra Falls
















A Full body Hug from my sister
















The Billiald Boys
















The Billiald Kids (with the 2 girlfriends) and me

No comments: