Sunday, January 14, 2007

well hello

I was getting ready for church and thinking random thoughts when I realized that it has been a while since I posted. So an update.
First, I am not attending school. Not in the least. Not even one class for credit (although I do believe my friend Marty and I are going to join a non credit ballroom dance class this coming week).
Second, I am still living in rez. Although my rent went up bit they did allow me to stay which is sweet because I don't have to pack, find a place, and leave all the people here. Good thing.
Third, I am working full time at the flying J now. I love it. Perhaps that is strange, I am a 20 year old working with truckers, very brash and often rude people, and I love it. But there is something about the level of casualness and comfotableness with the customers that I just enjoy. Strange, perhaps, odd, maybe, but thats life.
Fourth, after an Oilers game last week (thanks for the tickets Kevin) we were driving home and a Cadillac SUV went whipping by and I was like, wouldn't it be funny if that were an Oiler. Britt was like, no, they have to be on the bus(they played the next night in Vancouver and had to book it out of Edmonton), but I decided to try and race the car anyways. So we race for a but, he had a head start and I couldn't catch up, but we were approaching a red light and we pulled even and looked over. He was looking at us with a smile and shaking his head and we freaked out. Then the light went green and he was gone. Who is he? S. Horcoff #10. It was wicked.
And last... I am not really sure. I felt like there was something else that I really wanted to share, but I wont worry about it and use it next time if it is so important. Hope all is well with everyone. Catch you later!

4 comments:

jessica said...

I'm always so surprised at the amount of Oilers sightings that you have, and just general luckiness of having friends to invite you to Oilers events. Lucky girl!

jessica said...

p.s. you gotta make a comment on my blog

jessica said...

p.s. you gotta make a comment on my blog

jessica said...

woops!