Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I've been thinking

So I stopped by work today and have once again returned to full time.
In case that isn't as clear as it seems to me, what that means is that I will not be returning to school this semester. After alot of thinking about it, I have decided that, for me, it just isn't worth it to work towards an undeclared degree and it is essentially a waste of money to continue taking radom classes that I wont try hard in because they are going nowhere. So, end result, I am once again a full time waitress.
I feel pretty good about it. So long as I get enough hours and it stays busy enough I will stick with where I am. Hopefully that can be for some time because I really do like it there.
As for where I will be living, hopefully that answer in the rez apartments still. But, I am going in tomorrow to tell them of my decision to not partake in classes and then I will find out if they will boot me out or not. Heres to hoping I can stay because I really don't know what I will do with myself if I can't stay. We will have to wait and see I guess.
Thats all. Just thought I'd share.
Oh, and congrats to the Edmonton Oilers for their 1000th win in franchise history, a 4-1 marker over the Panthers. Nice job boys!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Laura Joy,
If worst comes to worst... or best in my opinion... you can always move here and live in my little room with me. I can clear out the area under my bed and you can have your own pleasant nook. The streets will provide plenty of opportunity for you to make a decent income with little to no effort... Just a though.

jessica said...

hey, I'm glad your doing something that you want to do, at least you would rather not be stressed out about something that is currently not feeding a purpose, right? Hopefully you can stay in the rez, I know how much fun you have there. My life is going good, class is just starting for me, and I can hardly believe that I only have 3 1/2 more months till I'm DONE! Have a good one!