Friday, September 15, 2006

i can't believe thats all it has been!

I moved in two weeks ago. Classes started a week and a half ago. I can't believe that it hasn't been longer than that. It feels like we have been in this apartment for ages and like I have been in class for years. Most of the time I mean that in a good way.
Classes are going awesome. I think that it is going to be a really good semester so long as I keep putting in the time and effort. And the apartment, I love it! The girls are wicked and I can't wait for the end of the month for Jack(ie) to move in completely too. The last couple weeks have been such a blast and I am still grateful for the decision I made 8 months ago to move into the residence. It had to of been one of the best choices of my life!
On a more somber note, my sister-in-law is temporairly in the Denver Hospital. She hasn't been feeling well as of late and it finally got to the point where she had to be admitted to the hospital and hooked up to an IV. If you could keep her in your thoughts, I would really apperciate it. We have absolutely no idea what might be wrong.
Finally, to finish on a more humorus note, my friends and I were talking the other day about weddings and stuff and decided to each guess what order our group of eight would get married. Nine of us did lists, without discussing them, and when the results were read, two people were in the top three on every list. I just happened to be one of those people. Apparently with my sister just getting married, my brother getting engaged(oh ya. Did I mention my brother got engaged?), and my personality they are all convinced I'll be one of the first ones married. Scary thought says I. Very scary!
But off I go, we are in the process of figuring out what to do this rainy Friday evening, so have a good one. I'll catch you soon!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Where do I fit in the list.... I'd say Number 1... I'm pretty much engaged already.

lj said...

really? Who is the lucky guy? and can I come to the wedding? I thought Kings was bad for the M.R.S. degree, but apparently CBC is worse...

Ashley said...

I'm lying... straight up.