Friday, September 01, 2006

Here I go!

Ok. I promise to write about the wedding, but for now I don't have time. Here I go. Moving out. My car is loaded, I did one trip yesterday and this one (plus a couple large items in my moms mini van). My room here at my parents looks barren, and most people would probably still figure it was full, and I am actually excited to get to set up home base somewhere else for the next 8 months.
Hung out with some of my roommates yesterday and it was awesome! I didn't want to leave for my last night at home, and am now more excited than ever to be there officially, full time! SO...
Here I go. Off to my new place!
(I'll write on the wedding later)
WHOOT. Here's to an exciting year!!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

May I be an honorary roommate??? I'll send a large picture for you to hang on the wall... :(