Tuesday, September 19, 2006

and the next one married is...

Ok. So I know in my last post, I wrote half a sentence that my brother got engaged but that is hardly enough. So let me announce it properly.
My brother got engaged! He has been dating his girlfriend(nay, fiance) for about a year and a half and once we figured out what her name was(which no joke he made us guess) and got to know her, we all loved her and couldn't figure out what she was doing with my brother. But, they are happy and in love, and are fixing up a house together and have set a wedding date. On April 28, 2007 I will get another sister!
I am super excited for this wedding because not only am I getting an awesome sister(who has no sisters of her own) but I get to be a bridesmaid again! Just a bridesmaid this time, which is sweet(not that I didn't have a good time at Shelly's, just nice to experience something a little different). And, Shelly and I are going to be singing while they sign the marrige license!!! Since I love to sing this is awesome, and that means I have been the entertainment while all of my siblings sign the license- First I played the flute, than I sang in Spanish, and now I get to sing again! Wow, I am super excited and can't wait!
Congrats Dale and Mar!!!

3 comments:

Jack said...

your cute... i lov ya

Ashley said...

I'M COMING TO EDMONTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lj said...

WHEN!!!!???