Saturday, March 29, 2008

Bought a new camera!

I just bought a new camera! Really excited about it, probably spent more then I planned to, but thats ok, its a fantastic camera. Its a Canon (Powershot SD870 IS for those who know that stuff) and I has all sorts of great features. It is an 8.1 Mega pixel, with a 2.8 inch screen. I can do all sorts of fun photos with it and can't wait to pull it out and start snapping pictures on the way to Holland, not to mention while touring around!

I spent the day doing little things getting ready. Laundry.... Well really that might be the only important thing I did today. I put the iron on Canada Flag patches on my backpack. Found out my day pack has more to it then I figured. I am starting to think that my bag is going to be alot lighter and lesser packed then I originally expected. Yep, me, an unashamed over packer, might actually do a good job packing... Might... Have to see yet =)

No comments: