Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Debit Card= GONE!

Lucky me, I have once again managed to lose a lifeline. The last time was in Calgary, when my phone went on the fritz, stopped working, and left me without any phone numbers or way to get a hold of anyone for over a week. This time? My Debit card was eaten by an ATM today! So much for convienence and all of that stuff! And because it is a credit union card and I was at an ATB, they wouldn't replace it! No such a big deal except now I have to go all the way out to St. Albert, to my home bank, just to get a new card. TERRIBLE!
Just thought I would rant about that for a bit... I'll have a new card by this time tomorrow, but it still bites that I had to cut my errands short.
Have a great night! Enjoy the rain and thinking about eating some ice cream! I plan to!

No comments: