Monday, July 31, 2006

Pics from my trip to surrey

Ya. I know it has been a few weeks since I got back, but I finally have found some spare time to put up a few pictures from my trip to BC.



I made the drive to Kamloops on my own. This picture is taken with my camera timer, as it rests on the roof of my car, propped up by random items from my bag. It was a sweet drive and I loved being able to stop and go as I wanted to.























The first wedding we attended was in Surrey. The groom was room-mates with one of my brothers, and most of my family was involved in the two of them meeting. It was also really neat because we knew 5/6 groomsmen. Sure is fun to see them all groomed and done up! And of course, the Bride was absolutely beautiful.

Hanging out at the beach. We took a gazillion pictures and it was alot of fun. It was so awesome to spend some time with Ashley outside of the walls of the tower. This is me touching the ocean. It was the first time in over a decade that I had touched the ocean in the Northern Hemisphere. (Yes I played in the Ocean in Chile, but that was the Southern Hemisphere. Hard to believe that it is technically the same body of water!)


This is later that night. We went to a beach with Ashley's brother and Mikey. In this picture we are waiting for a train to come and squash some pennies. Have you ever actually tried that? It is very exciting and I highly recommend it. We spend the night collecting shells, taking pictures, and just hanging out. It was a really good time!


There are the other two. We took pictures with everything from this sundial to totem poles to sitting on steps to some random car. It was super fun cause sometimes the boys got into it to, as you can see. Thanks for taking the pictures for us Justin and Mikey!

This is the last one I'll post from my time in Surrey. We had a super duper good time and I would do the trip again in a second. I spent two nights in Surrey and honestly, if that had been my whole holiday, it would have been worth the long drive there on its own! Can't wait to go back again!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Aww Laura I miss you!

lj said...

Ashley you rock my world! I hope mac gets some sense and takes you off the wait list! GOnna miss the heck out of you girl. You know you are welcome anytime, and I do mean anytime! Love you babe!

Anonymous said...

hey laura its kendra long time no talk! we should get together sometime and catch up! miss talking to you! e-mail me sometime kleigh1186@aol.com
love ya girl!