Sunday, July 23, 2006

lets go dancing

Ok. So I know I just wrote something, but thats besides the point. Either I have alot to say to an empty technological void or I really need to start working on my social life. Please, for the sake of my confidence lets say it is the first reason.

Met up with an old pal yesterday, had a blast. We are definitely going to start hanging out some more, she is onto the 'lets go dancing' list. Then today I went to a pig roast(I got there after the pig was gone, so I don't know how it tasted) hosted by the parents of a guy I graduated with. It was the 'third annual pig roast' and it is attended by a bunch of the high school football boys that I cheered so loudly for back in the day. So essentially it was like a mini reunion to go and see people that I graduated with but havn't seen in two years. It was interesting. A little weird at first, but hey, no problem, I am tough! Gonna add one or two of them to my 'lets go dancing' list (that I guess I am starting as of this weekend). So then it was off to Kareoke to meet my fellow MC for my sisters wedding next month. Kareoke was fun, talked with a girlfriend that I see around alot, but we never really sit and talk alot, and guess who is know on that list we keep hearing about? Thats right. I really need to go dancing.

So here is the fun thing about my life. My sister is getting married next month. And it could be that I am more stressed about it than she is. I am now a bridesmaid(maybe a maid of honor, not sure); I am singing with 2 others, in spanish, while they sign the wedding thingy; then family pics; then wedding pics; then I am the MC; and tonight I learnt that I get to do the toast to the bride! Frick. Gonna be a long day! Can't wait!

So here I am with just over a month left till U starts up again, and I am finally growing a social life. Can't wait to actually go dancing, and it sounds like Aug long weekend is a for sure weekend for it, if not sooner. My cousin is coming to visit, so that weekend will rock! Get to use my new list... But otherwise it is time to start figure out moving stuff, and wedding stuff, and learn a spanish song, and write a toast, and plan a stagette and so much more. Yay for summer!



Said with a Russian style accent "I am Sam Sanchez. Don't Bother Me." (It's a joke to me. Even if you don't get it. Plorky might!)
Hey, anyone want to go dancing?!

No comments: