Thursday, June 22, 2006

WOW!!! What news!!!!

So. This weeks big news... My sister, Shelly, is ENGAGED!!! Really really exciting! Her fiance's name is Ian and he is awesome, so I really couldn't be happier for her. Doesn't seem real, but it definitely is. Crazy thing is, they have been dating for a short period of time and are getting married on Aug 26, OF THIS YEAR!!! For those that are mathamatically challenged, that is 2 months and 5 days from when I first heard the news! Thing is, if anyone can pull it off in that amount of time, it'll be her. This sucks, cause she had told me before that maybe next May, but now I have 2 months to tan, get in shape, and figure out what to say in the speech that I am sure I will have to make!!! Wow. I am still soaking up this new information and can't even pretend to have enough interest in another subject right now, this one occupies my entire brain...
In fact, I don't even have a joke!

No comments: