Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Moving Day! (Well, sorta)

So moving week is more like it. The trouble with living close to campus is that I'd bring a couple items here and a couple items there so all of a sudden I have a ton of stuff in the apartment and it is gonna take forever to clean! Well, on the flip side, it also means I can take a few boxes home this day, and a few more this day. So I have slowly been moving out and all of a sudden today it was go time. My room in the apartment is empty but for my CD player, clock, and computer. Leaving the computer because then I have to come back tomorrow to clean and I wont cop out on it. My room at home? DISASTER ZONE! Not only do I have all the stuff that I randomly, and in an unorganized fashion, threw into boxes and bags and suitcases, but I also have all the junk that is still in my room that I kept telling myself I was going to go through sometime this year(didn't happen!)... Gonna be a long week.
I have to get home and start unpacking. At the least I need to empty my last car load and set up somewhere to sleep, but somehow I can't pull myself out of this apartment just yet.
On that note I am going to sign off and sit for a little while, in my empty and almost echoy room. Take some time out to remember the past 8 months and dream about what is to come for me in this summer, this year, this lifetime. What better time to reflect when you leave the campus of a school you wont be returning to...

No comments: