Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Going Home

Ok so I absolutely sucked at updates the last few weeks. I am sorry. It started in Ireland when I was to busy to even sit at a computer, never mind trying to find one, checking emails, and taking a moment to say hello. And since then, I've been sick so I am using the excuse that I haven't had the patience to sit and write.

As it stands right now I only have a moment. I depart Amsterdam at 330 this afternoon(730am home time) And it takes about 2 1/2 hours to get there by train so I am on my way really soon. Arrival time is 1130pm in Edmonton- via Minneapolis(730am Amsterdam time), so it looks to be a long day.

Am I ready to go home? Yes and no. For various reasons but this happens at the end of every trip. I definitely feel better about it then I did a few weeks ago, so it was unquestionably worth the trip exstension. But I will miss the relaxed life I have had, the people I have met, the beauty, history, and culture that is Europe, and of course the people I have gotten to know so much better. I loved my time here. I really did. BUt I have to go. Leaving in 15 mins and I am not quite packed... Have a great on, see you soon!

No comments: